If you are not organised and are driving home from work saying to yourself 'What can I make for dinner that is quick?'. Stir fries are the answer. This one is delicious and no soy or creamy sauce in sight. If your following a weight loss plan or even clean eating put this bad boy on your list. So filling and yummy and perfect for lunch the next day.
Pack of stir fry vegetables (peppers, onion, cabbage etc)
Pack of Courgette Noodles (Or use spiraliser)
Handful of almonds
1 tbsp of almond butter
pinch of turmeric
pinch of cayenne pepper
100 mls of water
1tsp of coconut oil
Optional: Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan
2. Add the stir fry vegetables and stir for 2 mins
3. Add the courgette noodles and heat on a low heat for 5 mins (or longer if vegetables are too crispy for you)
4. Blend 1/2 lime, 1/4 lemon, almonds, almond butter, spices and water to a smooth creamy paste
5. Add to the stir fry mix
6. Serve with rocket salad (optional) and add black pepper and wedge of lime squeezed.